Junior Golf Academy Summer 2021 Coaching Programme
Our Junior Golf Academy programme gives a pathway into golf from getting started to playing the course. Each programme includes development of key skills of the swing, short game, putting. With golfing terminology drills, challenges, being used to understand the game, as well as develop skills, co-ordination, which are key skills for life.
Contact: the Pro Shop Email email@example.com or
Dates for Junior Summer Coaching Programmes
Starting Monday 26th July until 25th August
8.45am – 12noon
Monday 26th – Wednesday 28th July
Monday 2nd – Wednesday 4th August
Monday 9th – Wednesday 11th August
Monday 16th -Wednesday 18th August
Monday 23rd - Wednesday 25th August
8.45 Welcome / safety talk
9.00am warm up and drills
9.30 Putting drills and games
10am Chipping and bunkers drills and games
11am Swing fundamentals and challenges
12noon Finish / collection by the putting green
Guidelines for Junior Summer Programme
- Our coaches are PGA Qualified, DBS Checked, Child Protections and First Aid Qualified
- Equipment can be provided if necessary.
- Please supply a drink and apply sun screen if needed each day
- Payment for each course of lessons will be on the first day of the course. Cost is £75 for the 3 days
- A Newsletter will be provided with dates/times of future sessions and more information on our junior programmes
- We are happy to help advise on the best equipment for each child.
- Maximum of 8 Juniors per group
|45 Minute Individual Lesson||£25.00|
|Buy 4 Lessons & Get 1 Free!|
|Junior Group Lessons take place on:|
|Saturdays 10:00 – 11:00 & 11:00 – 12:00|
|Sundays 10:00 – 11:00 & 11:00 – 12:00|
What is SafeGolf?
SafeGolf is a partnership of UK golf bodies committed to promoting a safe and positive environment for all those participating, working and volunteering in the sport of golf.
SafeGolf consists of members from the golfing bodies across Great Britain & Ireland and has been established to help golf respond to the issue of child protection in sport. Its mission is to safeguard the welfare of children and young people, as well as adults at risk, in the sport of golf.
For more information, please visit https://www.safegolf.org/
For additional information regarding Surrey National GC’s SafeGolf policies, procedures, or to raise any concerns, please contact our Club Welfare Officer (CWO) Kieran Smith. His contact details are as follows:
Phone: 01883 344555 Email: Proshop@surreynational.co.uk